Canine Country Camp Hours & Rates
Business Hours are: 8am-6pm, Monday-Saturday & 8am-5pm on Sunday
For your convenience we open early (7am) on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
Dogs MUST be checked in by 10am. Morning drop-off & pick-up is from our opening time (7am or 8am) to 10am. Other available pick-up times are 12p-1pm/4pm-6pm (5pm on Sundays). We can occasionally help you with an early drop off or late pick up, but these must be arranged in advance, and will have additional fees.
Standard Day Camp Pricing:
- 1 dog $30 per day; $16 per ½ Day
- 2nd dog in the same family $26 per day; $14 per ½ Day
- Additional dogs in the same family $24 per day; $13 per ½ Day
Discount Punch-Cards for Day Camp:
- 1 dog $260.00 per card (10 visits= $26/visit-$40 saving)
- 2 Dogs (same family) $480.00 per card (10 visits/2 dogs = $48/visit–$80 saving)
- 3 Dogs (same family) $700.00 per card (10 visits/3 dogs = $70/visit-$100 saving)
Standard Canine Slumber Camp Pricing (24hrs):
- 1 dog $50 per night
- 2nd dog in the same family $40 per night
- Additional dogs in the same family $35 per night
All overnight rates are based on a morning drop off and a morning pick up. If you are picking up after 10am there will be an additional day or 1/2 day charge. Long Term Discounts of 10% may be available for Non-Holiday stays over 14 nights & 15% for stays over 21 nights.
Camp Reservations are required; Payment is due at check-out by cash or check only. We do not take credit cards.* Puppies that require a mid day feeding, and/or are not potty trained & dogs requiring special attention/treatments are an extra $5.00 per day.
No discounts are given over holiday periods, which include: New Years Eve/Day; Ski/Skate Week; Spring break week (local); Easter weekend; All 3 day weekends; July 2nd-5th; Thanksgiving Week; And the 2 weeks over the Christmas Holiday.
Although we are staffed 24-7, we do have specific “business” hours for phone calls, questions & reservations. Please no after-hours phone calls! This is our home as well as our business, and our family time is important!
Additional Options & Fees
- Pills given with food are no extra charge, but you MUST provide us with pill pockets, cheese or peanut butter to hide the pills in, unless the pills are chew-able.
- Medications needed outside of meal time will have additional charges based on the amount of time involved.
- Ear Cleaning/Wound Cleaning/Eye Medications/Hot Spot Treatments will have additional charges based on the amount of time involved.
- Insulin Shots – $5.00 per shot (For liability reasons this can only be done by a team member certified in Pet first Aide & CPR)
Canine Off-Leash Adventure Hikes (Tuesday & Thursday Only):
- Pick up between 10:30am & 11am • Drop off between 12:30pm & 1pm • $25.00 per dog ($10 per dog currently boarding with us) • Limit: 6 dogs per adventure
Our Off Leash Trailhead group walks, wooded adventure hikes and/or lake swims are approximately 90 minutes in length. This service is for dogs with good off-leash recall ONLY, and includes a free pick-up and drop-off from your home or work in the following areas: Glenshire, Olympic Heights, Prosser, Sierra Meadows, & Downtown Truckee. (Other areas may be available for for an additional fee.)
If you are looking for trail hikes in Kings Beach/Tahoe City we recommend Megan with Northlake Dog Camp. In Tahoe Donner we recommend Lisa Purchard with Truckee Tails.
In-Your-Home Care (Glenshire area only):
- New Client Meet & Greet – Always Free
- Standard Visits (approx. 30 min.) – $20-$25 per visit
- Extended Visits (approx. 45-60 min) – $25-$35 per visit
- In-door Accident Clean-up – $6.00-$10.00 a day
On-Leash Individual Dog Walking (Glenshire Only):
- $25.00 (30 min.)
- $30.00 (45 min.)
- $35.00 (60 min.)
Snowshoeing/Shoveling: If your house is inaccessible due to snow, we will charge an extra fee to snowshoe in or shovel a berm so we may care for your pets. Cost varies due to the amount of time it takes us, the length of your driveway, and the height of the berm. Our fee for this service is based on a labor fee of $40.00/hour.
Mileage Fee: If we need to purchase supplies on behalf of your pet, we will charge an additional fee of $.50 per mile + our time @ $30/hour.
Payment & Cancellation Policies:
Please note we DO NOT take credit cards. We will accept checks with ID, and that good old fashioned green stuff. Payment MUST be made on or before your pick-up day. No dogs will be released without payment. If you are having a friend pick-up for you, Please have them prepared to pay.
Cancellation policies are strict, once we have reserved a spot for your dog we turn others away.
- Dog Day Camp requires a 24-hour cancellation notice. We MUST receive a CALL (not e-mail or text) from you by 10am, 1 day prior to your scheduled visit to avoid a $25 cancellation fee.
- Overnight Slumber Camp requires a 72-hour cancellation notice. We MUST receive a CALL (not e-mail or text) from you by 10am, 72 hrs prior to your scheduled visit to avoid a $50 cancellation fee.
- Holiday Camp requires a 2-week cancellation notice from the day your reservation was to begin. We MUST receive a CALL (not e-mail or text) from you no later than 10am 2-weeks prior to your scheduled drop-off to avoid cancellation fees.
Holiday cancellation fees are:
- 14 days or more notice: No charge • 10-13 days’ notice: Cost: $50.00 • 7-9 days’ notice: Cost: $100.00 • Less than 7 days’ notice: Cost: 50 % of the entire booked reservation.
- No-Show/No-Call: Cost: 100% of your reservation.