» Canine Country Services and Camp Fun
Canine Country Services and Camp Fun
At Canine Country Truckee we provide many services for you and your pet. Here is a list of our services for you to review:
Canine Country Day Camp (Dog Day Care)
Canine Camp is a social interactive dog day care & playgroup. When you send your dogs to Canine Camp it benefits both you and your dogs. Socialization with other dogs helps to build confidence, teaches proper play techniques, manners, and reduces the possibility of future aggression and/or fear biting. Dog Day Care may be just what the vet ordered! We have a Great Doggy swimming pool, play equipment and most importantly room to romp! Canine camp includes group play, ball, Frisbee, Pool play and lots of TLC! Canine Camp is offered 7 days a week (except holidays).
Canine Slumber Camp (Cage Free Dog Boarding)
Canine Slumber Camp is Dog Boarding without cages! Overnight Campers Sleep Slumber Party Style on Dog Beds, Sofas, or Kuranda Beds!
It’s an opportunity for your dogs to play and socialize with other dogs in a safe, secure fenced environment.
Restrictions & Requirements: Dogs engaging in Canine Caravans must be pre-tested with a behavioral assessment. All dogs must be at least 6 months old (with 3 rounds of vaccines), Over 6 mo’s dogs must be spayed or neutered, and current on vaccinations. Owners must provide proof of Rabies, DHLPP & Bordetella. Dogs must be social & non-aggressive towards people, other dogs of all breeds and sizes, and not have object aggression towards balls, Frisbees, sticks or space. Caravan dogs must also be reliable on voice command, healthy and have endurance.
Canine Caravans (Off-leash Hiking, Swimming)
What are Canine Caravans? Caravans are designed for high energy, well trained dogs. Your dog(s) will be picked up and transported to a greenback hiking area or Lake with other social non-aggressive dogs. The dogs and their pet pal will then engage on a wilderness hike, swimming, games, and TLC. Dogs joining our canine caravan must be on voice command. This is an off-leash adventure group. Canine Caravan is offered on Tuesdays & Thursdays only at this time.
This service is provided to the following areas: Glenshire, Olympic Heights, Prosser, Sierra Meadows, & Ponderosa. Other areas available for for an additional fee.
In-your-Home Pet Sitting
Benefits Of In-Home Pet Sitting…
- Your pets stay in their comfort zone with all the sights, sounds and smells they love!
- A familiar environment minimizes the chance of stress induced eating problems, sleeping problems, and bowel irregularities.
- All your pets stay together with no interruption to your pets customary diet and exercise routines.
- Your home is protected by your pets and visiting pet sitter while you are away!
How In-Home Pet Sitting Works…
- Call us to set up a FREE “Meet & Greet” where we will meet you and your pets, talk about the best plan of care, and fill out paperwork.
- A professional pet sitter will come to your home, and provide your pets with food, water, exercise, love and attention on the prearranged schedule you have chosen.
- We take care of the additional services you have chosen, to give your home a safe and lived in look, most at no additional charge.
- Enjoy your time away, without worrying if the neighbor remembered to feed your pets, if they are getting enough attention, or if they are destroying the house.
- Food & Fresh Water
- Medicine Administration (*if needed)
- Obtaining Medical Care (*if needed)
- Bringing in Mail/Newspapers
- Rotating Lights & Blinds
- Taking Trash to the Curb
- Cleaning Litter Boxes/Cages
- Pick-up Waste (*only waste incurred in your absent, for full yard clean-up see additional services)
- Light Indoor clean-up of messes (* large messes requiring extensive clean-up is not included)
- Loads of TLC!
* For administration of injections, taking your pet to the Vet, and whole yard clean-up or large indoor messes, additional fees will apply.
*In-Home care pricing varies depending on your zip code, number of pets & additional services needed.
Dog Walking (Private and/or Group)
Dog walking or playful exercise can be arranged during a regular pet visit, as a bonus midday break for your dog, or just to help you out if you have a long workday, a late meeting, or an injury that makes exercising your dog difficult.
All dog walking is done on-leash only, unless a greenback area is available.We adhere to all leash laws, control laws and litter laws. We will not except any assignments that are not on-leash or within a safe fenced area, with a prior pre-screening of your dogs recall.
Dog exercising may include Frisbee, catch, tag, or agility depending on you and your dog’s preferences and normal routines.
We can give your dog a bath before you pick him/her up from camp providing you give us at least 24 hours notice of your request for a bath, and do not pick up before 10am. Bath prices vary depending on the size of the dog, the bath service you choose and the length of the dogs coat.
Please note, we do not do grooming.
Our bath services are offered so you don’t have to bring home a dirty dog.
Our Standard Camp bath is a bath and towel dry only; Prices vary from small dogs $20-to Giant breeds $50.00 and everything in between. Just ask us for a quote at drop off.
Our Deluxe Camp bath is a bath with ear cleaning, a blow dry and brush-out. Prices vary from $30-$100
Nail trimming is available by request (24 hours notice) for $10-$15 per dog depending on their tolerance to the clipping and/or filing.
Teeth brushing is available by request (24 hours notice) for a one time brushing $10.00 (includes the brush) or a daily routine for $10 initial brush, $3.00 each brushing there after within the same boarding reservation.